I Spy Chris...
- Giving a big hug to a mom whose kid was really acting up
- Giving a big hug to one of the Gateways2Life Greek employees who was very overwhelmed in a particular moment
- Sharing looks of care
I Spy Madison...
- Chasing little kids as they laugh and laugh
- Using her photography talent to capture photos for the center’s founder, William
- Painting the little nails of children, showing love with nail polish
I Spy Sherry...
- Holding a little baby
- Laughing with and caring for the children, both through action and an obvious heart of love for them
- Preparing and delivering tea
I Spy Karissa...
- Helping an eager and sweet woman learn numbers in the English language
- Holding a crying child with a tooth ache
- Coloring with both women and children, a way to relax with them amoungst the craziness
I Spy Jean...
- Talking and laughing with the women
- Encouraging the women
- Helping woman see themselves as someone just like her through her words and smiles
I Spy Jesus in Chris, Madison, Sherry, Karissa, and Jean.
I Spy Jesus in Greece, amoung broken people who do not know Him, but oh how He knows them.
We are thankful.