- The lower level stairs in the back of the Sanctuary are closed. Alternative access points to the lower level will be clearly marked once you exit the Sanctuary.
- Entrance I is now a construction entrance during the week. Only construction personnel allowed. To access the Worship & Special Needs Offices use Entrance H.
- Entrance K becomes a construction entrance on March 21. Only construction personnel allowed. To access the west pod, use Entrance L on the lower level and Entrance M on the upper level.
- The bathrooms near Entrance I/Fellowship Hall are closed. If you are on the lower level in the east pod, the nearest bathrooms will be outside room 108. If you are in the west end of the Fellowship Hall (room 137), the bathrooms near Entrance K will be closest.
- Entrance K/Fellowship Hall bathrooms close on March 21.
If you are on the lower level in the west pod, the nearest bathrooms, on Sunday mornings, will be in the Sanctuary.
- The hallway between the east office wing and Entrance I is closed.
- After March 20, the only way in/out of the general office areas will be at Entrance J.