David & Laura - Church Planting
- Pray the fear that prevents individuals from accepting Christ would be overcome.
- Ramadan is next month. Pray Jesus opens eyes to see the truth.
- As the hot months approach, pray that the kids finish school well.
- Pray that everyone will have grace for each other and life to go smoothly during the heat.
Jeremy & Joy -
- Pray for a homeschool or childcare helper to give more time to both Jeremy and Joy to expand ministry.
- Praise God that camping with the Nomads is creating more opportunities for ministry.
- Jeremy has a conference in May and would appreciate prayers for travel and time there.
- The hot season is upon them and they would appreciate prayer for good health during it.
Lucky & Sonnet - Church Planting
- Continue to pray for emotional healing from the deaths they have walked through this year.
- Pray for endurance for Lucky as he is caring for the churches.
- Pray for Sonnet as she longs to have her eldest at home but is physically and emotionally not able to homeschool both boys yet.
Zac & Leigh - Church Planting
- Pray for their kids beginning orthodontic treatment and for the extra travel to Jakarta for their appointments.
- Praise that their classes are being well attended. Pray God opens doors in their lives.
- Praise that though local friends are sick with Malaria, God continues to protect their family.
Jake & Sara - Church planting
- Jake continues to preach until they leave for Michigan and Sara has 6 weeks left of teaching.
- Praise that Bruce and Debbie got to visit them last month!
- Jake got to attend a Blessed 2 Bless conference where he was able to network.
- Praise for special time between Jake and his son hiking to the falls to celebrate his 10th birthday.
- Pray for travel safety for flight to Java for swim meet.
Ken & Rhonda
- Praise for the two-week Bible training Ken had with 11 Iranians.
- Pray for US Pastor, Andrew, who is being tried falsely for the crime of trying to overthrow the government.
- Women are beginning to come and learn the Bible. Pray for Rhonda as she leads them.
JP & Stephanie - Church Planting
- For Thomas who JP has been sharing testimony with.
- For Jimmy at church who is asking questions about God, reading the Bible, and desiring to grow in his faith.
- For their home assignment in Grand Rapids from June 26-July 27. Pray for their music outreach.
Roy & Jennifer - Church Planting
- A Lebanese evangelist is coming in April, so there are various projects to do with him.
- Pray for God to open Oumar’s heart.
- Pray for the refugees: Malik, Abdulai, Mohamed, Mohamed, Mohamed and another Mohamed.
- Pray for wisdom in sharing Jesus with the refugees.
Josh & Julie - church planting
- Josh continues to meet with foreigners from all over the world at the refugee center.
- Pray for Elyana as her friend at school has asked what the Bible is. Pray for opportunities to have spiritual conversations.
Andy & Kathleen - Church Planting
- Pray as their daughter is adopting a family from an orphanage where Hindus have great influence. They would appreciate prayer as they purchase more land for the ABC Camp ministry location.
- There is a team from Minnesota conducting a pastors and men in ministry retreat.
- Pray for the retreat led by Dr. Gerhard deBock teaching pastors at BBI next month.
Mike & Cher – Admin/Support
- Two boys traveled over two hours to buy New Testaments in their native language, Ese Ejja. Pray that the people of their village grow in faith.
- Cher is teaching ladies how to read a couple times a week.
- Mike is assisting a missionary who beginning a ministry to provide prosthetics to amputees.
Peggy - Admin/Support
- In August, her home church is sending a team to work with libraries in Indonesia.
- Pray for the preparation of the team to go as well as for growing friendships.
- She is facilitating an online class in woldview called, Coram Deo.
- Pray that everyone who attends is able to apply it to their own ministry country and their context.
Tom & Karen - Church Planting
- They recently changed agencies but not their mission work.
- Pray for Tom as he strives to be a spiritual resource within the community.
- They are leading a marriage study and were asked to help ex-substance abusers transition back into community without falling back into cycle.
- Pray for wisdom and discernment in how to direct spiritual conversations. Also forhow to confront conversations that elevate evil spirits.
Bob & Sandy - Leadership Development
- Pray for more ministry workers with Bible training and fluency in Spanish.
- Praise God for the millions using their online classes. Pray for continued growth.
- Both of their national workers have had their cancers return. Pray for treatments and healing.
- Pray for Bob to have the stamina and strength to carry the added workload.
David & Sonja
- They received visas to travel with the family to a Central Asian nation they’ve not been to for eleven years. Pray as they plan, connect with friends, and travel.
- Dave had a successful back surgery! Pray for God to provide the finances to meet the cost. A Rohingya man needs surgery or he will die. Dave has a friend in that country who will do the surgery for around $1,000. Pray that God provides the money.
Shalom & Sheri - Admin/support
- Shalom’s first citizenship meeting went well. Pray it all goes through. Pray for them as they try to buy a house and that God leads them to the right one.
- Sheri’s health went down again. Pray the doctors discern what to do for her.
- She is in Russia now for the Baskets of Hope distribution in the orphanages.
- The authorities are now saying that she will not be able to do the camp this summer. Pray! Joanna has taken a new position with TeachBeyond in St. Petersburg, Russia to teach 5th grade and assist the local church.
Chad & Laurie - Church Planting
- Pray for Rick, a driver who came into the chapel asking for prayer to stay off of drugs. Pray for Ray, a driver who had shoulder surgery and insurance is not going to pay for the surgery.
- On Tuesday, April 24, there will be a fundraising banquet. Pray for the evening.
- Praise to God for Jim, a driver, accepting Christ.
Joel & Carla - Church Planting
- Pray that God will bless Joel’s work at the training center and Carla’s relationships at the school.
- Pray that God opens doors to allow Joel to speak and do programming at the school.
- Keep their children in your prayers and pray that they make good friends.
Jon & Kris- Church Planting
- Pray for their move to the Midwest in the end of May.
- They are still waiting on funds to move. Pray for God to provide for all of the details.
- Praise for the work that was accomplished through Calvary team and a High school team sharing the gospel door to door.
- Many of Jon’s encounters lead others to profess Jesus as Lord. Pray for those who accept Christ to grow in faith.