How To Use Text to Give
- Text the amount you would like to give to 616-294-0700.
- The first time you text to give, you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Calvary's general operations fund.
- If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Exp: $50 Refugee)
- If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text "Funds," you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text "Help." you will receive a reply text that states: "To give enter the amount you want to give, such as 100. You can also give to a specific fund by typing it after your amount, such as 100 building fund."
- If you text "Reset," you will receive a reply text that states: "Saved card information successfully removed. Please register your card information again when making your next gift by texting an amount to this number."
If you have additional questions about Text to Give, contact .