Saturday night was a great night at the crusade. We had requests to sing AND dance. A new added 'twist' to our evening. It made it a for fun night of worship. It truly is an unexplainable experience, worshiping under the stars of Guyana. Melinda and John boldly gave their testimonies. We are hoping and praying that seeds are being planted as the Guyanese listened to the stories that God has given them. The drama team portrayed the story of the prodigal son. Seth had many compliments on his 6 different voice inflections.
This morning we woke up to our usual breakfast made by the locals, Naomi,Shelly and Anna. We are so grateful for their faithful service to us!! We were then off to Tain Bible Church. Lisa led the kids Sunday school story with an interruption by a Shepard (Alex) looking for his lost lamb. The kids, loved it, and helped find "Fluffy." Good thing, because Fluffy is our main character in our VBS tomorrow. The team then helped teach them songs, a craft and a quick game was played.
We joined them in their church service. We were worshiping at the same time our Calvary family was worshiping, which is a wonderful benefit of being in the same time zone! Next time at Calvary, the Guyanese will be in our hearts. Our own, "Pastor" Zach shared the message. He taught on Luke 9:23.
This afternoon we have a quick time of rest, practice time for drama, music and then we are off to our next crusade. This will be our last crusade in the Tain village before we move to our next crusade location.
- Pray for those who have made contact with people, that they can make those last connections, answer any questions and have opportunities to offer the good news.
- Pray for a team member who has a GI Illness.- please pray it subsides quickly.
- Pray for the testimonials tonight- Alex and Emily
- Pray that we are obedient to God's leading to those He wants us to talk to.
- Pray that there will be no loud noises near by competing with our message (last night there was a wedding)
- One of our team members who was not feeling well, is now back to her normal self! Praise God!
- Thankful for our servant-hearted men, who gave up their air conditioned bed rooms for an afternoon, so the ladies could rest in a cool room.
- Great conversations with people on the streets.
- Powerful testimonies.
Blessings - Kristie and Guyana Team 2015