The following are the current health guidelines and expectations for Calvary Church attendees.
Updated: March 17, 2021
Includes UNITED (High School Ministry) & Y|A Weekly Gatherings, Funerals and Weddings
- While you are in the building, we expect you to wear a mask. We’ve chosen to do so out of love for one another, on the basis of Romans 14. (If you are medically unable to wear a mask, there is a designated section of the Sanctuary available for you to sit in. Please see an usher for assistance.)
- In the Sanctuary, please sit in designated rows only as directed by the ushers.
- In the Sanctuary, please leave two empty seats between you and the next party in your row.
- Please maintain six feet of distance between you and other atttendees while conversing. Avoid congregating in the aisles, so people may pass freely.
Hand sanitizer is available and we encourage attendees to use it as they enter and exit.
- Masks are required and social distancing (6 feet of distance between individuals not residing in the same household) is expected.
- Gathering sizes are limited at this time, pursuant to regulations from the MDHHS. Please contact your ministry leader for more details as each room’s current capacity varies.
Facilities Cleaning Procedures
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Facilities Team has been working hard to adapt procedures and adopt new tactics to ensure a safe environment for you and your family as you come back into the church building. In this short video, you’ll see a quick profile on our standard procedures for cleaning in this season.