The following are the current health guidelines and expectations for Calvary Church attendees.
Updated: May 18, 2021
Includes UNITED (High School Ministry), Y|A Weekly Gathering, OASIS Bible Study, Calvary Kids Sunday Morning Ministry, Funerals and Weddings
- Masks are optional. Those in attendance may exercise discretion for themselves and any family members (including small children) on whether to wear masks once they enter the building.
- We have a “mask only” section available for those who prefer to remain masked while in the Sanctuary and would like to sit near others wearing a mask. This section is the tiered seating on the baptistry side of the Sanctuary. Please see an usher for direction.
- In the Sanctuary, please sit in designated rows only as directed by the ushers. We are seating every row in the Sanctuary but ask that you leave two empty seats between you and the next party in your row.
- Please maintain six feet of distance between you and other atttendees while conversing. Avoid congregating in the aisles, so people may pass freely.
Hand sanitizer is available and we encourage attendees to use it as they enter and exit.
- Masks are required when moving about the building and until you are seated in a socially distanced manner in your room.
- Gathering sizes are limited at this time, pursuant to regulations from the MDHHS. Please contact your ministry leader for more details as each room’s current capacity varies.
Facilities Cleaning Procedures
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Facilities Team has been working hard to adapt procedures and adopt new tactics to ensure a safe environment for you and your family as you come back into the church building. In this short video, you’ll see a quick profile on our standard procedures for cleaning in this season.