The following are the current health guidelines and expectations for Calvary Church attendees.
Updated: September 22, 2020
Includes UNITED (High School Ministry) & Y|A Weekly Gatherings, Funerals and Weddings
- In registering to attend, you agree to wear a mask (if medically able). We’ve chosen to do so out of love for one another, on the basis of Romans 14. (If you are medically unable to wear a mask, there is a designated section of the Sanctuary available.)
- In the Sanctuary, please sit in designated rows only as directed by the ushers.
- In the Sanctuary, please leave three empty seats between you and the next party in your row.
- At the conclusion of the Sunday worship service, ushers will be dismissing rows from back to front. Wait for your row to be dismissed and exit accordingly.
- Please maintain six feet of distance between you and other attendees while conversing. Avoid congregating in the aisles, so people may pass freely.
- Hand sanitizer is available and we encourage attendees to use it as they enter and exit spaces.
(Gatherings of 10 or less people)
- Masks are required when coming and going to indoor meetings, but may be removed during meetings if social distancing (6 feet of distance between individuals not residing in the same household) is taking place.
- Gathering sizes are limited at this time. Please contact your ministry leader for more details.
Facilities Cleaning Procedures
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, our Facilities Team has been working hard to adapt procedures and adopt new tactics to ensure a safe environment for you and your family as you come back into the church building. In this short video, you’ll see a quick profile on our standard procedures for cleaning in this season.