The Special Needs Ministry prays for and provides support to the ministries of Calvary Church as together we welcome and include individuals of all ages and abilities into the body of Christ.
Sunday Mornings: Inclusive worship for all.
Sunday Morning Worship Services – 8:00, 9:40 and 11:20am | Livestream (9:40 & 11:20am only)
The livestream is available through Sunday night.
Registration for each of our three services opens on Tuesdays at noon and closes Saturday at midnight. We ask any who join us in the Sanctuary to register in advance at mycalvarygr.org and follow our Worship Service Guidelines.
WOW – Worship on Wednesdays
Meeting Dates for 2020-2021
December 9, January 13
(We will evaluate adding future dates soon.)
- Worship begins at 6:30pm and ends at 7:30 pm
- Entrance: Door C (Chapel)
- Please register by November 4 via email or phone
- Transportation arrival no earlier than 6:10pm and pick up no later than 7:50pm
- Weather or COVID-19 Announcements: Check WoodTV 8 or Fox 17 for cancellations.
To register, contact Judi Warner (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 956-9377, ext. 5272
The following health and safety guidelines are in effect – please read them carefully. If you have further questions, call Judi at ext. 5272.
Capacity: Prior to COVID- 19 our average attendance was 100 – 130 individuals in the Chapel. In order to keep us a safe distance from one another, we will limit our gathering to 75 people. Therefore, we are asking each of you to register yourself or your group home by calling or emailing Judi by November 4. If we reach capacity, we will start a wait list. If you register and change your mind before November 11 – please let Judi know as soon as possible.
When you call or email, please provide the following information:
- Name of home, phone number and/or email
- How many from your home will attend (include staff in your numbers) Also, if you live in a group home, a staff member must be present for the duration of WOW.
- Names of those attending
- Form of transportation you are using
Arrival: Please enter the Chapel through Entrance C where you will be welcomed and ushered to your seats (group homes sit together, singles with space in between).
Dismissal: At the end of WOW, please remain seated until an usher dismisses you by row/section.
Masks: Please wear masks, unless you are medically unable to do so (an unmasked seating section will be available as needed).
Sickness: If you or anyone you are coming with is sick or have been exposed to someone who is sick, please stay home until you are well.
Changes: No food will be served – We will meet as a large group for worship/teaching and prayer – no small groups right now. No handouts.
Prayer Requests and Praises: Please bring your written requests and praises with you. Ushers will collect them.
- Hearing T Loop – available for all services in the main floor seating area, rows E through T. Details at Chapel Information Center.