Missions & Outreach Contacts
Team Leader, Mercy & Missions
Assistant Director, Missions & Outreach
Ministry Assistant, Missions & Outreach
Ministry Assistant, Mercy & Missions
Requests Received in January 2020
Dan & Teresa – Secure
- As they head back to Africa, pray for their adult kids.
- They will be busy ministering to street children and teaching them agriculture.
- An orphan care facility serving 914 children has been asked to move and needs to raise funds for another facility. Pray God provides!
Keith & Grace – Secure
- Keith has just finished the translation of Philippians, called the “letter of joy”, causing him to be grateful!
- He and Grace have been doing this work for thirty-three years now.
- Made it back with all eight bags! She thought she’d be taking twelve instruments back, but she ended up with twenty-one.
- Praising God that they are giving her a bigger room, which she had prayed for. She needs to raise money for sound proofing the room.
- Gearing up for Port Moresby Music and Arts Theater performance of Flynn.
- Also getting back to Bible studies with her PNG girls.
Jake & Sara – Indonesia
- Jake had to go to Singapore for emergency surgery on his throat, but has arrived home to heal.
- Pray for Sara’s students, some who come from affluent families, to come to faith and influence their people for the kingdom.
Tanner & Kelsey – Secure
- Tanner’s mom has arrived to help with the children while Kelsey went through gallbladder surgery in their country.
- They were able to reach out to the people around who didn’t understand the celebration of Christmas. Pray as they continue to reach out and share Jesus.
Mark & Kris – Southern Europe
- They are moving back to Europe! Stationed in Germany, they will care for workers throughout southern Europe.
- Moving in July of 2020, but traveling to meet partners before they leave.
- They will homeschool their two youngest because of all the travel.
- Pray for Mark’s replacement, a good transition, and the sell of their home, a new apartment in Germany, and new support partners.
Joanna – Russia
- The school needs to find a new building for next year!
- A student accepted Jesus last semester, but moved back to Korea with his unsaved family. Pray he clings to his new found faith and grows in it!
- Pray for another student who is struggling to know God’s love and feels unworthy.
- The camp she did with church over Christmas reached out to those who’d never heard the gospel. Pray for them to receive what they heard.
Dwight & Melissa – Romania
- For the family to seek and serve the Lord in 2020!
- For Romanian teammates to be used powerfully throughout Romania and Europe!
- For prepared hearts to hear the gospel and be transformed!
- For continued financial support to accomplish God’s work!
Andy & Carmen – Honduras
- They just finished another successful Awana program.
- The “CAFFIN” house has been offering medical, dental, and education for a year now, with many encouraging testimonies of changed lives!
- The One Egg program continues to reach out to the poor in their community, opening doors for the gospel.
- Their three boys are growing and doing well with the oldest at Cornerstone.
Andy & Kathleen – Guyana
- They just had the Day of Prayer & Planning that included several pastors.
- Alness church plant/camp project is moving forward in February. Pray for further funds to complete this project in time for the March Dental Team’s arrival.
- The Final Revelation TV program, the Berbice Bible Institute, and Solid Rock Seminary continues to need your prayers, as they are vital for getting the word out.
Mike & Cher – Bolivia
- Since Mike & Cher had to leave the country, pray for the church leaders to be refreshed and renewed by the Word for the spiritual battles and political unrest they face.
- Pray for Bolivia and the church leaders there to grow in faith.
Frank & Judy – Brazil
- Their son and grandson are exhibiting stable health now and are going to Thailand (which is expensive) to receive treatment and testing.
- Pray as Judy travels to several countries in South America sharing her book, “The 4 Points of the Cross”, clarifying what the gospel is.
Peggy – USA Immigrants
- She is now engaged to Ron, a Communication Studies professor at Whitworth University in Spokane. They will be married in March.
- Went to Cuba to do one week of English training at the end of January.
- She will be changing ministries to work with refugees in Spokane after the Cuba trip.
Tom & Karen – Canada
- As they reach out to the “First Nations” people, who were here first, they notice how they are treated like the foreigner.
- One weekend a month, they have been trusted by the Canadian government to help a single mom with her 4, 5, and 7 year old children.
- Standing firm in their faith has been seen by the outside world. So they continue to stand.
David & Flora – Serving Globally
- David has an eye condition, causing him to ask for vision physically and spiritually in 2020!
- The goal of raising $400,000 for the transmitter was raised by a Moody radio announcement
- Pray over this project to reach Africa.
Jon & Kris – USA Immigrants
- Praising God that Kris is pain free and helping in the work to M*slm women alongside Jon.
- Pray these women come to faith and that the church is moved to further outreach among them.
- Pray for a home, possibly in the Detroit area where many unreached immigrants reside, for them to settle.
- Going back to South East Asia in March with five others! PRAY!
- Pray for a guru in that country who has accepted Jesus and has been baptized. He has thousands of followers!