Men’s Fall Retreat
- This event has passed.
September 15 | 6:00 pm - September 16 | 2:00 pm$85
Reclaim verb [ ri-kleym ] 1. To retrieve or recover something previously lost, given, or stolen.
What is God calling you to reclaim for Christ! Do you feel far from God? Do you feel isolated? Are you living a life fueled by purpose? Let’s take back what the enemy has stolen. This retreat will be the start of a new chapter in your story.
This is going to be an amazing opportunity to draw closer to God and other men from Calvary. We will have 3 powerful worship services with Mark Schaap, Jason Botbyl and Tom Olsson bringing the Word. During our free time, you can play in a pickleball tournament, board games, cornhole or just hang out around a camp fire. Grab your favorite snack and your camp chair and join us for refreshing and empowering weekend!
- 5:45-6:00pm: Arrive at Grace Adventures, check in at Calvary Tent
- 6:30-7: 15pm: Dinner
- 7:30-8:30pm: Session 1
- 8:30-Midnight: Freetime
- 7:15-8:00am: Optional Prayer Time
- 8:00-8:45am: Breakfast
- 9:00-10:00am: Session 2
- 10:00-11:55am: Freetime
- 12:00-12:45pm: Lunch
- 1:00-2:00pm: Session 3
Register by noon on September 14 at mycalvarygr.org. Scholarships are available. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
What to bring:
- Bedding-Including Sleeping Bag/Sheets and Pillow
- Toiletries (Including Towels, Comb or Brush, Toothbrush, Toothpaste)
- An extra layer for outdoors
- Bible, Notebook, Pen, Highlighter
- Water Bottle
- Camp Chair
- Favorite snack to share
- Athletic wear for pickleball or basketball if desired
Location: Grace Adventures | Mears, MI