Calvary Kids & Students is a team united in ministry to kids from birth on through college-aged adulthood. A clear thread runs through this ministry – a desire for kids to know they are loved and cared for by God and by us.
We seek to create a space where kids and students know that they belong here, no matter how imperfect or unfinished they may feel. Our prayer is that as kids and students experience belonging, that they would get to know who God is and realize He’s worth following.
We are here for parents as well, ready to come alongside you with resources, to cheer you on and to hold the faith that God is working in your family. We pray for you regularly and would love to meet with you to get to know you better. Our hope is that you know you’re not alone. We want to walk with you in joyful celebration and painful sorrow. The Lord has walked with each of us through our own struggle, and we are here to be an encouragement through whatever season your family is in.
Calvary Kids & 56
- Sunday Mornings Children birth through 4th grade are welcome to join us on Sunday mornings in our Calvary Kids space. Registration is required.
- Wednesday Night Kids-N-Action Children Kindergarten through 4th grade are invited to join us on Wednesday evenings from 6:30-7:45pm. Registration is required.
- Wednesday Night Home Edition Virtual KNA! Children Kindergarten through 4th grade are invited to join us online Wednesday evenings for Kids-N-Action at Home Edition! Registration is required.
- 56 Ministry Wednesday Nights Students in 5th or 6th grade are invited to gather together on Wednesdays from 6:30-7:45pm for a time of learning and fellowship. Registration is required.
Seventh & Eighth
We are so excited to meet on Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:45PM in room 208. Doors open at 6:15. Grab a friend and join us as we explore what it means to be a disciple, or follower of Jesus!
- For more ways to connect with us in this season, visit the 78 Ministry page.
Sunday Nights – UNITED
Join us each week from 7-8:15PM as we study the bible, gain encouragement and have great discussions. Doors open at 6:45 so grab a friend and join us!
To stay tuned into all high school happenings, join our email list. Simply contact Ann Bagley.
For more ways to connect with us this season, visit our High School page.