Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
- Monday-Friday | 12:00pm-1:00pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Mondays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Tuesdays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Thursdays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Sundays | 5:00-6:00pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
Thursdays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 110 (Entrance G)
Al-Anon is a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength, and hope.
Thursdays | 7:30-8:30 pm | Room 114
Alateen is a fellowship of young Al-Anon members, usually, teenagers, whose lives have been affected by someone else’s drinking. If you have questions contact Linda Baker at (616) 454-4627.
Support for those grieving a miscarriage or the loss of an infant. Contact: Deb Donker at 363-7818 or Judy Wetters at 433-1533.