Alcoholics Anonymous Meetings
- Monday-Friday | 12:00pm-1:00pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Mondays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Tuesdays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Thursdays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
- Sundays | 5:00-6:00pm | Room 112 (Entrance G)
Thursdays | 7:30-8:30pm | Room 110 (Entrance G)
Al-Anon is a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength, and hope.
Mental Illness Support
Monthly support meetings for those caring for loved ones with mental illness.
Meets 2nd Thursday each month. 6:30-8:00pm Room 255 Entrance K. Walk-ins welcome.
Contact: Alisha VanderLeest or at ext. 3623.
Loving Your LGBTQ+ Child Well
Love your kids like Jesus. This 11-part series helps Christian parents navigate the journey of raising and walking alongside their LGBTQ child.
Our first meeting is Sunday, April 24, 2022 at 6pm in Room 255, Entrance K. No need to pre register. For more information contact Clare DeGraaf at firstname.lastname@example.org Josh Warren, Pastor of Care, at email@example.com