As a member or faithful attendee of Calvary Church, your giving has an impact through missions, weekly programs, community outreach and more. Calvary Church continues to reach people with the good news of Jesus Christ because of your faithful giving.
Please join us in placing our trust and hope in the Lord to meet our financial needs. We also hope that you will join us in giving sacrificially, from a heart of love and dependence on Him. Thank you for partnering with us in the ministry of Calvary Church.
Ways to Give
Calvary Church accepts online donations through checking or savings accounts, as well as debit and credit cards, through your MyCalvary login. These can be one-time gifts, or you can choose to create a recurring gift that happens weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
Gifts can be made to our general fund as well as to special projects. When you choose one of the giving links, you will be able to set up a MyCalvary account (if you have not already done so).
An offering is collected on Sunday mornings in our worship service. If you would like to designate your offering, envelopes are available next to your seat in the Sanctuary or in the back at the usher stands.
- Text the amount you would like to give to 616-294-0700.
- The first time you text to give,you will be prompted to visit a secure URL.
- Once you click the registration link, you will enter your credit or debit card information.
- At this point your donation will process.
- You will see a confirmation text showing your donation and registration were successful.
Tips for Future Text-Giving Donations
- If you only text a monetary value, the funds are attributed to Calvary’s general operations fund.
- If you text the amount + fund name, the funds will be attributed to that fund name. (Example: $50 Benevolent)
- If the fund name you texted does not match, you will receive a message with a list of fund names for you to choose from.
- If you text “Keywords,” you will receive a reply text including a list of the fund names you can choose to donate to.
- If you text “Edit” you be sent a link to edit your text giving account.
If you have additional questions about Text to Give, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designated Giving Opportunities
These are seasonal opportunities to give above and beyond your regular tithes and offerings.
Assists people in financial need. This offering is taken at the close of each communion service.
Encourages people at Calvary, especially those enduring suffering. We focus on giving to this fund during the season of Lent as we identify with the suffering of Jesus.
Bless those engaged in cross-cultural proclamation of the gospel. We focus on giving to this fund during the season of Pentecost where we mark the beginning of the global church.
Advances Christ’s church through planting churches, strengthening established churches and training church leaders. We focus on giving to this fund at year-end.
You can give to these funds through any of the above methods – online, in person, or via text to give.