The Special Needs Ministry supports Calvary Church in faithfully embracing and including children, youth and adults of all abilities and disabilities. We believe the body of Christ is truly inclusive and whole when God's people assemble, mature, serve, care and witness together.
Sunday Adult Ministry Opportunities (Go Getters)
Meets at Calvary Church
Go Getters gather for worship with the congregation at the 10:45 service.
- Reserved seating is available for those in wheelchairs or upon request (for groups of 3 or more).
- Use Entrance C for drop-off and pick-up.
Sunday Opportunities for Children (Young Fives - 4th Grade)
- Inclusion available (both services)
- Crow's Nest (Sensory Sensitive) - Room 152A (both services)
- Kindergarten - 4th Grade - No classes meet during Family Services
Sunday Opportunities for Youth (5th-8th Grade)
- Inclusion available during the 10:45 service (5th/6th - Room 108; 7th/8th - Room 208)
- Youth are encouraged to worship in the Sanctuary with their family during the 9:00am service or in room 112 where they can view the service via live feed.
- Sign Language Interpretation – available during the 10:45 service. Sign language interpretation is provided for the Deaf and hard-of-hearing in the lower right floor section (under the baptistry). Anybody with interest in American Sign Language is also welcome to join in worshiping together in this section.
- Hearing T Loop – available for all services in the main floor seating area, rows E through T. Details at Chapel Information Center.
- Community Groups for families of children and adults with special needs - see staff for details.
- Tuesday – Go Getters meet on Tuesdays from 6:15-8:15pm in room 208 (use Entrance F for drop-off and pick-up).
- Wednesday - Children and youth ministry opportunities (Contact Liz Thelen or Pam Cook for more information).