This is my search section here
The Special Needs Ministry prays for and provides support to the ministries of Calvary Church as together we welcome and include individuals of all ages and abilities into the body of Christ.
Sunday Mornings: Inclusive worship for all.
- Reserved seating is available for those using wheelchairs or walkers.
- Use Entrance B or C for easy entrance and exit.
Sunday Mornings for Children (Young Fives - 4th Grade)
- Calvary Kids inclusion both services, all year
- Sensory-sensitive classroom 152A (10:45 service only)
- No classes meet during Family Services (holiday weekends)
Sunday Opportunities for Youth (5th-8th Grade)
- Middle School inclusion during the 10:45 service 5th/6th - Room 108; 7th/8th - Room 208. (Middle School Ministry resumes September 9)
- Youth are encouraged to worship in the Sanctuary with their family during the 9:00am service or in room 112 where the service is available through live feed streaming.
- Hearing T Loop – available for all services in the main floor seating area, rows E through T. Details at Chapel Information Center.
- Wednesday– Go Getters Adult Community Group resumes meeting weekly on Wednesday, September 12, 2018 from 6:45-8:00pm in the Chapel (use Entrance C for entrance and exit).
- Wednesday Night Fellowship Dinners: 4:30 – 6:00 pm (Cost: $5.00)
- Wednesday Night Go Getter Equip Classes: 6:00 – 6:30 pm (Chapel)
- Wednesday - Children and youth ministry (Contact Simon Endacott or Pam Cook for more information).